torstai 5. syyskuuta 2013

New in September, shoes and jewellery

I do not buy new stuff very often. Actually, these days I am trying to buy less and utilize my existing wardrobe to its full potential. That said, I'm TRYING. But like all women, I'm regularly having those days when I do not have anything to wear...

I have been looking for black boots with moderate heel and low leg height for a while. Not too classy but not rock, difficult combination. Well, just when you're about to give up, the luck might just kick in. I was just roaming around in the Helsinki centre after work and tadah, saw these in the store window and at the end of the day came home with these Your Face boots. I did not even know that Your Face had shoes...Well, you live, you learn :)


At the same trip I went to H&M to buy some socks and I bumped into this lovely peace of jewellery. I liked the clean and masculine shape of this one, so this also came home with me.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti