keskiviikko 17. huhtikuuta 2013

Spring, sun and sunglasses


Spring is definately NOT here in Helsinki, but I'm already feeling it...and it always makes me wanna buy new sunglasses. And not just one pair, but several...because I'm a greedy bastard ;)

My favorite list include Ray-Ban Aviators (at the moment I have size large, gold frame with black lenses) and now I'm very much tempted to buy the medium-sized Aviators, with gold frame and brown lenses.

My face shape is nothing but right for the traditional Ray-Ban Wayfarer's but I've recently discovered that the Folding Wayfarer is slightly different from tradional Wayfarer, and it actually suits me pretty well. Traditional Wayfarers are slightly cat-eye-shaped whereas Folding Wayfarers have bit more roundness...Gotta have 'em, and in biggest size of course :)!

Maybe I should order both, Aviators here and the Folding Wayfarer's here! 10% off from your first order, not bad...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti